A weekend residential retreat to gather women together as they grow into peri-menopause, menopause and beyond towards their wisdom. Offering connection, creativity and ceremony to embrace the passage of midlife and the wild power that this period of life unlocks. Attuning to and connecting with the energies of our 'Second Spring', our work together is to honour the ancient knowings of our deep time ways with a contemporary, compassionate, and relevant strategy.
Yoga, movement, dance, breath, meditation, evidence-based therapeutics, nutrition, sensuality, nature immersion, sisterhood, ritual and ceremony. A time to sit in a sacred circle and to celebrate the maturing of the feminine spiritual path and to learn how best support ourselves and each other through the initiation of menopause.
Isle of Wight - Godshill
11 - 13 March 2022
£650 sharing - £760 single
This weekend can be enjoyed as a stand alone weekend or marks the beginning of our Radiance Course - a supportive circle for women over three months with weekly online or in-person workshops (blended learning). This course holds intentional space to invite participants to become the intentional authors of their future. Details can be found here.
- Three anti-inflammatory, delicious meals a day as prescribed by our nutritionist.
- Yoga, Meditation & Movement practices specifically designed to support you during menopause and to nourish your soul.
- Ayurvedic specialist teas.
- Talks on nutrition, hormone support & sensuality.
- Nature immersions, walks and guided time outdoors.
- Creative craft workshop.
- Story telling workshop.
- Five star accommodation in a bespoke barn retreat accommodation - single or shared.
- Free time to simply be and explore this area of outstanding natural beauty.
- Ceremony of the Second Spring - alchemising our power.
Getting to the Island:
Travel to the Isle of Wight is really straightforward. Train or bus links from London to Portsmouth or Southampton are regular and fast. Some people bring their cars to the island and we do have some concessionary vouchers with Red Funnel to assist with that so please contact us for details. We offer to consolidate participants with a single shared taxi ride to the venue from Ryde, IOW and back, to help make your arrival and departure straight forward and link with the Hovertravel or Fast Cat service. Check in between 3 and 4pm.